95 gmc rough country install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when lifting these trucks i go off the the frame not fenders after the fenders front and back are not the same. the back of my frame on both sides sit a 1/4 inch higher then the front on both sides. so to me thats pretty darn close

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
when lifting these trucks i go off the the frame not fenders after the fenders front and back are not the same. the back of my frame on both sides sit a 1/4 inch higher then the front on both sides. so to me thats pretty darn close

o nice looks very good though

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
When you get a chance or those Ranchos wear out run Bilsteins. You will love them. I had those exact shocks you had and I'll never run anything else now.

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
I know that now the picture I saw it looked like one from the side but I saw some more and realized it wasn't. Just ignore that last one. Lol

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my led strip installed tonight. As of right now i am tryin to figure out what color my truck actually is, anyone got any ideas.

You must be registered for see images attach

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
got my led strip installed tonight. As of right now i am tryin to figure out what color my truck actually is, anyone got any ideas.

This is a really old question but it's light quasar blue metallic if you hadn't figured it out lol good looking truck wish it was still around