95 gmc rough country install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
not bad, for my lift from RCX shackles and shackle flips from ORD, 1ton Tbars and shocks used front diff and a lockrite for the rear, i've got right at 1k

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nope lift is brand new on its way from rough country right now. The shop i work at installs alot of rough country stuff and we are a dealer. so i got a deal on it seeing as my truck is pretty much a rolling business card that sits out front all day long.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
through work, tires are used taken off a truck we did. they pretty much started the wheels in motion for me to lift the truck.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
nope lift is brand new on its way from rough country right now. The shop i work at installs alot of rough country stuff and we are a dealer. so i got a deal on it seeing as my truck is pretty much a rolling business card that sits out front all day long.

:boobs:

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i worked at a parts store for a year, then a dealer for a few years, and just got tired of the corporate **** and the replacement of stock parts, pretty much just doing nothing fun. This job arouse and its in a small personally owned business, installs lots of lifts, custom wheels, pretty much i love it. for the most part the customers that come in are HAPPY to spend that money on their pride and joy and not some pissed off customers who have to spend 20 bucks on a oil change who dont care about their cars.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1.5 hours in to the install and i got the rear done. got a nephews birthday party to go to then ill start on the front.

You must be registered for see images attach

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got home at 2:30 and started on the front. started cleaning up for the night at 5:00 so add another 2.5 hours and i am ready to start installing tomorrow morning. from what i have read i feel like i am making decent time so far.... knock on wood. heres a few pics.