95 c1500 RCLB Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's true, i didn't think of that and 18's are easier to find in the 6 lug's, already know ill have to lift to clear the front with those things, i haven't measured but there equal to a ....33"?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
that's true, i didn't think of that and 18's are easier to find in the 6 lug's, already know ill have to lift to clear the front with those things, i haven't measured but there equal to a ....33"?

Yup they work out to being a 33" tire. With your truck being a '95 it already has the correct spindles to use C2500LD front rotors. However...since you need to lift anyway you might as well order new spindles that are ment for the 1 1/4" rotors which pretty much every one for a 93+ truck will be. I suggest looking at Canuck Motorsports out of BC for your lift parts. The Diff that would be most ideal for what you want to do is a 14 b semi floating diff. Usually found under trucks with the F44 package and under Diesel K1500s. The F44 trucks you can id by seeing the F44 RPO code in the glove box.

Here is a link for Canuck Motorsports

http://www.canuckmotorsports.com/store.html

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
been a long time to get to this point but the newest addition is finally home! 1990 Scottsdale RCLB 2wd, traded a 32" led tv that i had got for free with my xbox

You must be registered for see images

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well had a productive day thursday, got the tailgate, pass side fender, driiver side door all swapped over to the silverado from the scottsdale, the old parts went back on the scottsdale to keep it somewhat together, gonna do it up as a mud buggy once i swap the bed over. put my 33\s on that instead of the 95'

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
any ever able to put a 700r4 in there 95? i know of the electrical issues but i think i can get around that (ran my own pc and electronics repair business since 2000 so got the skills lol)

also can i swap the non abs 2 zone braking system from the 90 into the 95? mostly bc i hate gm abs units and the pain in the butt it is to bleed them lol

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
after spending a while sanding the pass side door i forgot about the hole in it and checked the bottom edge, sure enough its rotted so i ended up swapping the pass side door also, took 1/2 the time tho for this one. and less guessing rofl. next is the bed, from what i saw on a few youtube vids its just 4 bolts + ground strap + your light harness to remove ?, 18mm for the main bolts?

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
some updates, bed is now off the parts truck, sanded, rubberized rock gaurded and painted. and finally got around to my AC Delete today,