95 c1500 RCLB Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I think it's an 05, not 100% sure. His fans went out and he overheated it, so It's got about 60k on a junkyard engine from a wrecked car. It's a quick little car with great mpgs. I would be in the market for one if I weren't too tall for the stick shift. My knee hits 1st :lol: great little car. So was my 95 sc2. I would love to have something similar since our trucks don't get the best mileage. Here he took a turn a little too fast and ended up in the ditch. The only thing saving it from dropping into a 10ft hole was a culvert the right rear was stuck on.

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya you really do need a daily driver car for mpg compared to these trucks , but i have to say, iv had a ford 300 I6, and a ram 318 and the 350 tbi in the chev is by far the best mileage per $$/L

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
any know what tranny came behind the 305's in a '90 scottsdale? frame on parts truck is actully in better shape then mine but id want my 350 wondering if i can just leave the tranny on it or if the 4L60-E is better then what came in 90..?

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
any know what tranny came behind the 305's in a '90 scottsdale? frame on parts truck is actully in better shape then mine but id want my 350 wondering if i can just leave the tranny on it or if the 4L60-E is better then what came in 90..?

Chances are it would be a 700R4.

Remember, '95 is a ******* year for these trucks. They are obd1.5. The tranny in those trucks cannot be used in any other year.

Sent from Robl@nd

mattjslaunwhite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally got around to cleaning the garbage off the bed from when i bought it till now, pulled the liner expecting the worse, well.....

You must be registered for see images

SOLID AS CAN BE!! def got lucky this time lol gonna get a roll on liner and ditch the plastic one