94 Silverado Body Droped full Tube Chassis IRS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful truck and awesome setup with the irs, what brand are your shocks and where did you get those? they look wicked
the Shocks are build for the Shelby series2 car that was discontinued my shop is next to shelby's in las vegas.. i got them as a gift so they were free :)

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah they are coil overs , i have the catilevers and the push rods and the springs in a box some where around here
You must be registered for see images attach

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
V Belt it runs off its own pully .
the lower pulley is a moroso aluminum single groove pulley..if the compressor ever fails it wont disturb the stock belt system

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
picked up some zo6 corvette front calipers now i just gota figure out how im gona make them work .
im thinking about machining the rotors off so its just leaves the hub and using corvette slip on style rotors.
Then while im at it i will be changing the front bolt pattern to 4 3/4.. since the Jaguar IRS is 4 3/4 bolt pattern, that would allow me to remove the 1 1/4" thick billet adapters that are curently on the rear of the truck.
after all thats done then i plan on buying a new set of wheels 24x9.5 fronts and 24x11 rears.. removing the adapters will allow me to go wider Lips in the rear

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
picked up some zo6 corvette front calipers now i just gota figure out how im gona make them work .
im thinking about machining the rotors off so its just leaves the hub and using corvette slip on style rotors.
Then while im at it i will be changing the front bolt pattern to 4 3/4.. since the Jaguar IRS is 4 3/4 bolt pattern, that would allow me to remove the 1 1/4" thick billet adapters that are curently on the rear of the truck.
after all thats done then i plan on buying a new set of wheels 24x9.5 fronts and 24x11 rears.. removing the adapters will allow me to go wider Lips in the rear
That's going to be awesome!