94 Silverado Body Droped full Tube Chassis IRS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i gota remove it all from the truck to get more pics .
there was a ton of machine work involved with the stock truck rotors and then the spindles were a major pain in the axx they were very hard to mount on the milling machine with the bearing stub sticking out ... with that said i will be working on the truck saturday

severedchris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you've got yourself one hell of a project going...great work..stay motivated man...really looking foward to seeing more on this one.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm diggin the brake setup man. I might have to get you to make me a couple of those rotors.

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
its looking like it, i made the engine spin over by the key 1st time in 2 years lol i even rolled up my power windows there tinted lol.
we spent 16 hours wiring soldering shrink wraping this past weekend.. i got a new rear bed from craigs list last week and i allready cut the floor out and mounted on the truck.
went and got the last of the braided lines water seperator and check valves for the engine driven compressor yesterday.
the 4 boat fenders are on the ups truck out for delivery today .. soon i will be able to start working on the dash.. i decided to use the fabricated dash and diched the escalade dash

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hell yea I thought you already had a fabricated dash though..replacing the bed due to the rear arches? Is the inside of the new going to be the same i really liked how the other one was.I bet you cant wait to roll this down the vegas strip

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
getting closer... trailer fender time