93 Chevy K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Looking good so far, aside from the cancer. What rims are those? Alcoa or something?

Thanks!

As far as the rims I'm not sure to be honest. Meant to look before I mounted them but never did. They came off of an 85 K10 Blazer mud truck (hence the 35's mounted on them).

Fender flares will hide the worst of the cancer. It's a $900 beater so I don't wanna spend a fortune in patch panels and body work to fit it all properly. Just enough to make it look decent.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Those look like factory gm wheels. I know a lot of mid 80s came with those. I am really hoping to find a set

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
oh my... that rust... I love Texas lol! That's my dream 400 right there. :waytogo:

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Chipped away at the large parts pile I have for this thing. Was in a super big hurry so I didn't take any pics.

Changed the oil.

Soldered on a new pigtail for the brights switch.

Installed and adjusted a new brights switch.

Replaced the wiper motor pulse board.

Installed new wiper blades.

Still need to install the new oil pressure sender, replaced the front u-joints, do a driveway alignment, and figure out if the issues I'm having with my temp gauge are a bad sending unit or a ground problem (gauge freaks out when you start the truck then never goes above 140).

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
....and now the battery is out in this thing.....something caused it to go completely dead in two days....it's sat for a week before and been just fine. God I have the most rotten luck lately.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Just noticed the build thread, sounds like a great deal! The pulse board is common failure point, mine is on its way out

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where is the pulse board at and what exactly does it do? Great build, you saved this truck.