93 Blazer 5spd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Very cool old Blazer!!

Dunno why so many on here think they didn't exist... I've seen 3-4 of them around Houston the past couple years and one in a junkyard.

Iv never seen one that was not a swap.

This is the only one i have ever heard of having the RPO code in the glove box. I would ask if the vin in the glove box matched the vin on the truck, but i see that the wheelbase is correct on the sticker. I have seen several swaps that were carefully done (glove box swap too) so it very carefully mimics a stock 5 speed truck. I have heard that they made these but have never seen confirmation. That must have been some kinda special order stuff. Too bad its not a NV4500. That would be even more :boobs::manos::manos::manos::manos::manos: Welcome to the site.

chevy8806

Reaction score
The second to last digit of the VIN on the RPO card is a 9 that matches the VIN plate. It must have been smudged over the years.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Very cool old Blazer!!

Dunno why so many on here think they didn't exist... I've seen 3-4 of them around Houston the past couple years and one in a junkyard.

I knew 5 speed blazers existed, didn't know they put it behind a 350, only seen 4.3 or 305's with the 5 speed