91/97 from Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8898addict

Reaction score
Sewlow58-I am from Hanna, Alberta

Gmcyukondriver-I am lucky enough to have westers a little over an hour away so it was helpfull that way. I have yet to ever go back and dyno tune.

Fastorange-I had been trying to get ahold of you on FSC!

The future of the 91 includes some 4" lift spindles. I have been waiting for the rough country dealer out of BC to get back to me.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Sewlow58-I am from Hanna, Alberta

Gmcyukondriver-I am lucky enough to have westers a little over an hour away so it was helpfull that way. I have yet to ever go back and dyno tune.

Fastorange-I had been trying to get ahold of you on FSC!

The future of the 91 includes some 4" lift spindles. I have been waiting for the rough country dealer out of BC to get back to me.

Use canuckmotorsports, my spindles looked just like the RC ones, just no instructions or anything, cheaper then RC, I have used two of their lifts, cheap shipping!!

Shoot me a pm!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Use canuckmotorsports, my spindles looked just like the RC ones, just no instructions or anything, cheaper then RC, I have used two of their lifts, cheap shipping!!

Shoot me a pm!

Hey Josh, how quick was the shipping? I'll have to check them out, it is a royal PITA to get parts on the island. Expensive to ship, expensive to buy, not even worth trying to get off this rock, I'll be broke by time I get to the mainland, hahah

8898addict

Reaction score
Rough country spindles have been ordered! Anyone in alberta with a pair of stock c1500 coil springs laying around? I will eventually make it to the wrecker but figured I would try here first.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Rough country spindles have been ordered! Anyone in alberta with a pair of stock c1500 coil springs laying around? I will eventually make it to the wrecker but figured I would try here first.

Rockauto.com sells them for about $60 a set.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hey Josh, how quick was the shipping? I'll have to check them out, it is a royal PITA to get parts on the island. Expensive to ship, expensive to buy, not even worth trying to get off this rock, I'll be broke by time I get to the mainland, hahah

I had them in my hand in 2 days!