90 silverado my daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
well ive had this truck for over 3 years now and it has gone through quite of bit of changes
You must be registered for see images attach

heres what I started out with, she's an old truck with now i have 243k miles on, soon after i got it i but 2in drop shackles on the back and took the overload springs out, then since the grill was pretty much shot I got an old gmc grill sanded it down and painted and put a billit grill in

then through many sets of wheels and tires i got some 17's with lopro tires and got my 94and up grill and clears put on

and after a while learned my lesson on lopro tires and bent rims and got a set of 15x10 eagle alloys which are still on today she pretty much sits like this today

with the exception my buddy wrecked my truck and busted up my grill and bumper, so now ive just put a 94 gmc grill on, i'll try to get some pics up, its still black and im waiting on corner lenses to come in, think im gonna paint it to match and throw a billit insert in, that'll have to wait on money though