89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
LOOOOVE IT!!!!

Looks sweet. I wish I'd went this route before cutting mine up.

thanks guys.. it needs a little tweaking.. the left-to-right needs adjusted about a quarter inch, gonna try to adjust it more today... gotta get some primer on the bare spots TODAY.. cleaning and polishing to commence late tonight or early in the morning since we have a show to attend for the next 3 days.. hehe

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
some more pics for informational purposes... hehe (seriously.. search for how to raise a bed floor.... 99% of the pics are of the finished product - top side only)

You must be registered for see images attach

Awesome!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
enhanced:

from a local photographer:

pics i took:

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score

thanks guys! i was on cloud 9 this weekend during the show. had a rough week getting ready for it, but was so relieved everything came together. My brakes froze up, had to replace the calipers and hoses. Then the tailgate had some issues fitting when closed with the bed newly reworked.. got that tweaked. the bed needs to be shifted to the right (pass side) about a quarter inch... but i was SO happy to drive a complete truck this weekend... the first time since April.