89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm guessing everyone has accuair....but me lol. Looking good man!! Been awhile since I checked up on this.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
here's a day time pic of the gauge housing/stereo delete pocket. it's NOT mounted here.. just sitting in place, no screws in the bezel either.. just testing it out.

You must be registered for see images attach

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
a few pics of the ole girl from this weekend. I had a blast at Layd Out At The Park. here's a few shots .... thanks Kyle for the rolling shots.

The truck ran great, the air ride was trouble-free.. i didn't get any tickets.. it was a great weekend. i'll post some of the 400s from the show tomorrow in a separate thread.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
haven't really had anything to update in a while.. everything's been put on hold since buying another house back in january. my health hasn't been the greatest lately and i just haven't put much time into the truck.... but i did clean her up and went to a local cruise-in saturday evening.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This truck is just amazing. Not typically a lowered truck fan but I definitely respect the work and money put in to get it looking this great. Kudos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk