88GMCtruck's 99 6.5L Towpig slow build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
just went through this whole thing... again and i forgot how much i love this truck...

I will have to blame this thread for my $236 tow mirror purchase..

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Also read through the whole thing, I had seen parts of the thread before. The truck has given me a lot of ideas for mine, and completely confirmed my two old suspicions of how good tow mirrors and Topkick handles look on an ECLB. Definitely two things on my to-do list, when funds allow.

Kind of makes the truck look like a mini, 4x4 version of the C3500HD, in a way.
It's true. I've still contemplated putting them on my 88 as well, I pulled them before selling the truck.

just went through this whole thing... again and i forgot how much i love this truck...

I will have to blame this thread for my $236 tow mirror purchase..
:biggrin:

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Junk yard or straight from the dealership? I don't want to turn my truck into a christmas tree but I've always like the simplicity and look of dually clearance lights. Curious where ya got it.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Junk yard or straight from the dealership? I don't want to turn my truck into a christmas tree but I've always like the simplicity and look of dually clearance lights. Curious where ya got it.

Judging by the dirt on wire wrap and plugs I'll say junkyard.....:)