88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Looks amazing!!!!
Looks mean! Love it!
Damn looks good. Makes me want a dually
What every dually aspires to be...
Thanks guys. I try to do things very tactfully on my trucks. Needs to be jusssssssssst right.

Indeed

It looks freaking awesome Dave. It will look better with those corners in the grill :D
Heh, you mean these? I'm still trying to determine my course of action there. I did this as a test when I installed the TYCs
You must be registered for see images attach

The chrome and black...I think I need a minute. It's beautiful.
Honestly, I love the look but i really, really wish my truck wasn't black. I wish it was the color my 99 was TBH, or White.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Here is some of the "behind the scenes" stuff. The spacers and valve stem extension.

Also, good information for anyone with a DRW pickup with factory lugs and clamp rings. I did not know this until recently. The DRW trucks with clamp rings use a 90 degree acorn taper as opposed to the traditional 60 degree taper. My stock lugs were pretty nasty, i think at some point they were overtightened. I also found someone replaced one with a 60 degree lug. Well, here is a comparison. Good 90 degree, worn 90 degree, good 60 degree and 60 degree installed where a 90 should be.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I know they aren't. I like that they're stock but not stock

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you try the Amber corners now. I think they will look ok without any tinting with the polished wheels.