88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you ever solve yours?
I believe so, it was only coming from the blower motor when it rained. I took the cowl off an that panel off the hvac air intake an silicone around the intake an the plate above it. That stopped it finally.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Little bit of an update on the truck, new K2XX towing mirrors with color matched caps and smoked signals.
You must be registered for see images attach

Few photos of them on the truck, ignore how dirty it is, we haven't had much good weather here.

I still haven't finished wiring them up, hopefully will get them done tonight.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Hm. I'm not sure how I feel about them. The pictures from Tyler showed they have great visibility, but they look huge and a little big for the truck imo

sent from my 5.3 powered LG3

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Well, i think them being clean and shiny on a dirty truck doesn't help either. They don't look too big in person to me anyway. I think the more squared off style of them plus their overall style matches the GMT400 platform better overall anyway, compared to the old mirrors.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Looks good Dave!! I don't think they look too big. Did you have the factory mirrors or the HD's on it before?