88GMCtruck's 2002 GMC Sierra HT build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
It has come a long way. Its awesome how you pay attention to detail and make every modification look professional and like it came from the factory. Great work.
Thanks!

Everything was fantastic until the smoked taillights. I despise that stuff.

Interesting and cool mods so far though. I like that third brake light mod, I might try something like that. :)
Eh, it's not for everyone. I ALWAYS drive with my parking lights on, so they are fully red when driving anyway. The pictures definitely make them look darker than they really are. I just couldn't stand the big red bug eyes sticking out on the fenders, the black blends in better with all the other black on the truck.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Ok, RANDOM!

A friend of mine was at a training conference thing in Seattle today, and posted pictures from the Columbia tower's 76th floor where he was at of the surrounding Seattle area.

I immediately recognized the area.... and immediately see my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Blown up to make it a little easier!
You must be registered for see images attach

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i always liked the rcss gmcs. i dream of getting one and lowering and turbo like your plans but who knows if that will ever happen