88GMCtruck's 2002 GMC Sierra HT build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My grandpa appriciates how nice i keep them, but "i'm wasting my money". They just think of vehicles as transportation. They keep them nice, but modifying them like I do isn't something they like.

Thats how pretty well everyone in my family feels about modifying vehicles to, i get yelled at anytime my wife finds out i bought something for the yukon haha

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Great build, I enjoyed it as I have your other three. As always, very tasteful and subtle mods that look as though they were factory options.

What do you get for mileage with this truck?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I drive it very "spirited" if you will. Commute about 50 miles daily in a combination of surface streets and freeway. I'm usually netting 15, if i take it easy it'll go up a bit. Usually I see 18+ highway.

Sent from my TBI 454 powered android device.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dave,

LOVE the truck! I've seen it in a bunch of pictures you've posted and wondered if you were ever going to post a build thread.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
You got skills and great attention for detail, from trucks to trailer. They should make a :jealous: smiley. I would use it.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Dave,

LOVE the truck! I've seen it in a bunch of pictures you've posted and wondered if you were ever going to post a build thread.
Yeah, when I first got the truck it really wasn't a project, or at least not perceived that way to me. I never drove it either, it was secondary transportation. Now I drive it daily and hardly touch the 88 because it's just not good to commute with.

You got skills and great attention for detail, from trucks to trailer. They should make a :jealous: smiley. I would use it.
Thanks. :)

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
It has come a long way. Its awesome how you pay attention to detail and make every modification look professional and like it came from the factory. Great work.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Everything was fantastic until the smoked taillights. I despise that stuff.

Interesting and cool mods so far though. I like that third brake light mod, I might try something like that. :)