88 GMC Trail/DD Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Waiting on a few more parts to start assembling the 60. Got some small stuff done while waiting. Made guards for the lower kingpin grease fittings and painted some stuff up.
You must be registered for see images attach

More once my spindle studs show up.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small update. Started putting the 60 together. Got my transmission back from the builder. Had it built up with Red clutches, HD cage, shift kit, etc and a 2500 stall to match the new cam. More to follow.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha As my back window says, my truck is...
You must be registered for see images

My little brother put it on as a joke cause it is the polar opposite of class lol. I keep looking at and thinking to myself "this is turning out way too nice to be my truck" lol. But then reality hits that it'll only look good for about a day before rock rash and road salt change it. And yea, GM 60 with chromo shafts, super joints, OX locker, springless caps, etc.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a pass drop 241 as a backup plan/if funds get tight at the end, but the goal is to chop the current 241 and do the 205 range box.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
wow sweet thread glad i found it subb'd