88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this rate you would be broke and waiting for a long time as well if you did order a harness

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

What part of 5 day lead time on HARNESSES in his post two days ago did you not understand?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An how many other people do you think are calling him? He said he would make it right. Give the man some time. This thread is about harnesses, go make another one to complain about items you have an issue with that aren't harnesses. Stop bashing the harnesses when that's not what you have a problem with.

Yes I know you've been waiting a year already for your custom switch panel for a truck you no longer have. The man almost lost his father so give him a break. I would have thought you would be more understanding having recently lost your mother....

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
An how many other people do you think are calling him? He said he would make it right. Give the man some time. This thread is about harnesses, go make another one to complain about items you have an issue with that aren't harnesses. Stop bashing the harnesses when that's not what you have a problem with.

Yes I know you've been waiting a year already for your custom switch panel for a truck you no longer have. The man almost lost his father so give him a break. I would have thought you would be more understanding having recently lost your mother....

To a degree I am understanding in light of what happened and the situation with his father gives him a pass for January and February... But what is his reason for not being around from August to December of last year... When he told me in August that the order was ready to ship... That's the part you are glossing over or ignoring... Hell a lot of this could have been avoided with a lot more communication... Even a "we are slowing down or going on hiatus due to family issues" or similar message on the fb site or his threads on forums would have sufficed.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To a degree I am understanding in light of what happened and the situation with his father gives him a pass for January and February... But what is his reason for not being around from August to December of last year... When he told me in August that the order was ready to ship... That's the part you are glossing over or ignoring... Hell a lot of this could have been avoided with a lot more communication... Even a "we are slowing down or going on hiatus due to family issues" or similar message on the fb site or his threads on forums would have sufficed.

I'm not glossing over anything, even I said it would have been easy for him to make one post somewhere while all that was going on. Like I said start another thread about this issue so you can beat this d@mn dead horse some more in there.

Only he can answer why he didn't contact you from August to December before this family matter came up. Bashing a different unrelated product over an over because you're unhappy with something completely unrelated to said product is getting old.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I'm not glossing over anything, even I said it would have been easy for him to make one post somewhere while all that was going on. Like I said start another thread about this issue so you can beat this d@mn dead horse some more in there.

Only he can answer why he didn't contact you from August to December before this family matter came up. Bashing a different unrelated product over an over because you're unhappy with something completely unrelated to said product is getting old.

Ok fair point...I may just do that... But I was aiming at the lack of customer service in general with my posts in this thread... But yea will move to a new thread in a bit.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
worth the wait..........eh i wish mine would work now hasnt worked in months, pulled it because theres broekn connections everywhere or something idk but my harness doesnt work right at all and it was the primary cause of me blowing headlight switches, HIDs and all that because i havent since then

Tyler, I'm sorry that your having issues with your harness. I've talked to you countless times on the phone when you where having issues, and I had told you a few things to try to diagnose but you had not gotten back to me with the results. I told you that if it was the harness I'd replace it or repair it for free of charge. I've sold hundreds of these harness's, and out of all of those I've only had ONE that was faulty. EVERY harness is bench tested before it is shipped, so that removes any and all possibility of flaws. I take care of anyone that ever has an issue, customer service is very important to me and I think that you know that Tyler as I've spent a few hours on the phone with you. I take great pride in putting out a premium hassle free product that works period, and is as easy as possible to install without having to cut any wires or the like.

Ok fair point...I may just do that... But I was aiming at the lack of customer service in general with my posts in this thread... But yea will move to a new thread in a bit.

As far as I know Chris, you never once had an issue with any of the harness's that you had purchased from me did you? I completely understand that your not happy with me, but I WILL make it right.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Tyler, I'm sorry that your having issues with your harness. I've talked to you countless times on the phone when you where having issues, and I had told you a few things to try to diagnose but you had not gotten back to me with the results. I told you that if it was the harness I'd replace it or repair it for free of charge. I've sold hundreds of these harness's, and out of all of those I've only had ONE that was faulty. EVERY harness is bench tested before it is shipped, so that removes any and all possibility of flaws. I take care of anyone that ever has an issue, customer service is very important to me and I think that you know that Tyler as I've spent a few hours on the phone with you. I take great pride in putting out a premium hassle free product that works period, and is as easy as possible to install without having to cut any wires or the like.

As far as I know Chris, you never once had an issue with any of the harness's that you had purchased from me did you? I completely understand that your not happy with me, but I WILL make it right.
i know that baron i havent been able to reach you since then, ive diagnosed a whole lot, still boggles my mind as to how it just shuts down sometimes. i wasnt aware of the family issues and it seemed like you initially just fell off the face of the earth. called a few, i think i sent you a PM recently, just kinda gave up took it out and let it sit on the shelf while trying to figure it out in my spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.