88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I have my HID's coming in but I really don't feel like waiting a month just to get a harness in. Any particular reason he is so slow?

Honestly I don't know. I have a feeling it's due to being a 1 or 2 person operation on top of this not being the main operation. Seems more like a side thing. I emailed, called, and texted him all the time. While I never got ahold of him by call nor a call back. He emailed once in awhile and texted back once in awhile. I am just impatient and didn't like not knowing. Eventually I got it and it works perfect.

GMC97

Reaction score
Honestly I don't know. I have a feeling it's due to being a 1 or 2 person operation on top of this not being the main operation. Seems more like a side thing. I emailed, called, and texted him all the time. While I never got ahold of him by call nor a call back. He emailed once in awhile and texted back once in awhile. I am just impatient and didn't like not knowing. Eventually I got it and it works perfect.

I completely understand you on the impatient part especially when someone has your money and the lack of communication. I think I'll just stay away from this guy, no need to get my blood pressure up over a damn headlight harness, which is what I know will happen.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I completely understand you on the impatient part especially when someone has your money and the lack of communication. I think I'll just stay away from this guy, no need to get my blood pressure up over a damn headlight harness, which is what I know will happen.
Good choice man haha

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Seriously thinking about trying to make my own this winter as a side project when I'm not plowing.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

sctrailrider

Reaction score
I just tried to send him a message but his box is full, I haven't found his other contact info yet, anyone have any other ways to reach him, phone, email, anything???

Status
Not open for further replies.