88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
As far as I know Chris, you never once had an issue with any of the harness's that you had purchased from me did you? I completely understand that your not happy with me, but I WILL make it right.

No problems with the Harness on Rehab as far as i know its still running strong with the trucks new owner. The only issue i had was when you suddenly dropped off of the face of the earth last fall lol Believe me once we get this sorted out i will have no problems with making future purchases from you.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
No problems with the Harness on Rehab as far as i know its still running strong with the trucks new owner. The only issue i had was when you suddenly dropped off of the face of the earth last fall lol Believe me once we get this sorted out i will have no problems with making future purchases from you.

Your very forgiving lol

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Your very forgiving lol

I am to a degree, had it been a much higher amount then there would have been no chance at forgiveness... But with it being an amount I can make in two shifts delivering Pizza in cash... Well I'm more open to the idea of forgiving..

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get a harness made with mountable relay sockets instead of mounted relays?

And longer ground wires? These were the only issues I had with my first harness.

Still wondering. Or can I order the plugs and a schematic?

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he isn't going to sell the kit, then he should sell the plugs and schematic, so we can make our own. It's really not all that hard to figure out. You're only talking 3 relays. Not near as complicated as doing the dual lift pump relay upgrade where you are grabbing wires from all over.

my biggest problem is finding the plugs.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ebay has all the plugs you need. Male and female 9006 and 9005

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotttick

WHO ME?
Reaction score
I have drawn out my own harness, but have not built it yet. See what you think, it is the 4Hi mod harness.
You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.