88-98 cadillac front end worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This mAy have been asked before, but not sure.. I am hoping to aquire a parts truck in the next month that someone has converted the front to the cadillac front end. That being said, i do not see them very often around here and kinda curious as to what others have seen them go for? I know its worth what someone will give ya for it,but not the answer i am looking for. It all is in decent shape too. Just curious. I appreciate any thoughts you guys have.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I figured it would go for decent chunk. Once i get truck paid for i will get some pic of it. It will be couple weeks though lol. Not sure if i want to keep the front clip or sell it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the Escalade clip, and I used to see it a lot and yeah back in like 02-04 it got kind of played out around here, but now you only see them once in a while, I think your truck would look great with an Esky clip layed out on the ground!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It prolly look alright. If it wasnt for my full phantom i would not even think twice. Never know i mAy decide to run it. I would rather find another frame and cab for all the parts i am getting lol. The title on this truck is junk. Lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you do bring it down to me and I will notch it for you and plate the frame, 2x4 cross member's, I will build you a hidden hitch, mod your tran's crossmember, notch for tie rod's in the front, cut the bag pocket's out, and raise your gas tank x member!