88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I think I am going to get a 2014 ford console and install it, they look great in the pictures I have seen.

Slayer230000

Reaction score
To all the guys that did the 98 Pontiac bonneville seat swap I am planning on trying it but my only question do they come full power seats

sethel

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your rig a 3 door? and if not how do you get in the back seat? Love those Bonneville seats but I have a 2 door extended cab so I haven't done that yet. Unless I can find a good way to alter them to bring them forward more.
You must be registered for see images attach

Bonnie seats dyed black.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys, i have a regular cab and want to swap my bench seat to bucket seats, my question is what are seat alternatives that have bucket seats and allow me still be able to seat 3 people?

Reaction score
To the guys asking about the 95-98 seats there is virtually no difference bolting them in to a 88-94. Now if you have a 40/60 split bench your gonna have to drill one or two holes on the passenger side this is quite simple use a big fender washer on the bottom side of the truck so the seat doesn't pull threw. The 99+ seats with the integrated seat belts im not sure if they bolt in.
The Bonneville seats you must use the just the seats not the tracks they will sit to low meaning you will need to have the seat tracks from your buckets if you have a 40/60 uou will need to pick up a set of seat tracks for the passenger side.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/62109475.jpg

Rear seat from a '98 K3500 CC. Solid bench cushion, with the same style backrests as the buckets, + a center armrest that folds up for a 3rd person in the middle.
The few that I've seen have had backrests that can be reclined in increments, the same as the buckets.
And when say 'the few', I'm talking maybe seeing 3 of them in the last ten years! Only one of those 3 were in a wreckers & I passed it by!!! Doh!
There's a couple of members here that have them. From what I understand, the swap is pretty easy.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
hey guys, i have a regular cab and want to swap my bench seat to bucket seats, my question is what are seat alternatives that have bucket seats and allow me still be able to seat 3 people?

Here's one of those seats I mentioned previously, installed in an RCSB. Headrests have been removed. Has factory heaters, too!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Here's one of those seats I mentioned previously, installed in an RCSB. Headrests have been removed. Has factory heaters, too!

Pretty sure that's a front seat out of a crew cab, I have the same one in mine. The rear do not have consoles or power anything. Pretty sure button on passenger side is power lumber.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk