88-94 interior dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried that and been searching every where else to and I cant find my color. I know i could paint one if i had too but dont want to if i dont have too. But the problem is i find the orangeish brown. And mines actually a normal brown with beige trim. Maybe someone can tell me if this color was short run or atleast what gm called the color. And to this day i have even seen another truck with this color interior.

You must be registered for see images attach

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Searched locally today at the junkyards and none had my color either. It really seems odd and gm must really liked blue i bet at least half maybe little more where blue

Also anyone know where i can get the inside door badge thats the silverado one nothing left of mine but a black spot. and all i can find is scottsdale.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

cturner

Reaction score
Oh yeah.. lots of blue interiors in those early 90's, Butch's idea of the new dash swap isn't bad! I'll agree though perfect stock is rare and something to try and maintain.