88-94 interior dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so my interior is basically mint except I have these couple cracks on the right side of the dash above the glovebox that annoy me. I've been trying to see what my options are looking on gmpartsdirect, etc. but cant find much. I know its one piece so its pita to replace?? The only option i will settle for is oem like it came in 1994. Is there anywhere to buy a new panel or is the only option going to be find a truck being parting out with a good red one. And do I need to find a specific 92-94 or do the 88-91 fit as well? If its too expensive for me now, I'll just do it down the road, but it will be OEM GM.

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want NEW OEM, then you are looking at some MAJOR cash. We're talking $700+. Honestly, I would start scouring the salvage yards. The only difference in the dashes is the shape of the hole that the cluster plug goes through. I believe that you have the year breakdown right, so you'd need a '92-'94.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dropped93, thank you i have seen those covers, but im kinda ocd and want it to be correct like new and replace the panel.

1bad, where could i get the new oem??

Butch, not a bad idea but i like keeping things correct to the year.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep thats what i figured NOS only. Guess they dont make it anymore, sucks.

Ill see if something pops up on car-part.com.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
LMC used to have them listed for ~$800, I don't recommend that route

Can't blame ya for staying period correct.