6x9 speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't see them bud... these were the first ones I built they sound great but wont fit behind my seat
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG] but these are the ones I am using. I designed these ones to be able to either stand up or lay down and just fit behind the door seal and seatbelt retract cover.
[/URL][/IMG] Standing up
[/URL][/IMG] Laying down
[/URL][/IMG]

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't see them bud... these were the first ones I built they sound great but wont fit behind my seat
[/URL][/IMG] but these are the ones I am using. I designed these ones to be able to either stand up or lay down and just fit behind the door seal and seatbelt retract cover.
[/URL][/IMG] Standing up
[/URL][/IMG] Laying down
[/URL][/IMG]

You follow the link?

Tapatapatalk

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well forgot to mention that my truck is a 3 door so that link helped on the driver side(not finished yet)..but not the passenger side...I got creative ...let me know what you think..

You must be registered for see images attach
I really like this spot but I dont care for the spot on the drivers side.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like this spot but I dont care for the spot on the drivers side.

Well I utilized the places I had so you could actually hear the sound from them...and I wanted to utilize the stock places where there are 6 inch speakers..and I couldn't put the 6x9 on the drivers side in the same spot...I wanted to but no structure other than the plastic..so it probably would rattle allot

Tapatapatalk

94GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had 6.5 put in. Focal. Sounds great. Figured if I was going to do it, I might as well spend the money for quality speaker.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had 6.5 put in. Focal. Sounds great. Figured if I was going to do it, I might as well spend the money for quality speaker.
Cool, I'll be replacing the speakers in mine soon enough, I started this thread two trucks ago lol, need to update mine

Live action!!