$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Transmission? Nevermind, went back and seen that's a no.
Nope, it had a cracked dash, driveshaft, muffler and fuel tank with no sending unit. That was about it except the dually parts. The bed wasn't originally with this truck when @bluex bought it, he bought those separate, but I bought all of it from him at once, so we had just set that bed on this truck when I hauled it home.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...... Now I'm contemplating yanking the front section out of the truck before I haul it off.....
That one should only be missing the yoke if I'm not mistaken. The teal truck was missing the whole front section I think. It might be the other way around though lol.

Nice progress so far. Did you decide not to keep that hydroboost? I'd pull it an the pedal at least. Someone wanting an upgrade would buy that I'm sure, an that big sway bar is a upgrade for 1/2 ton guys.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
That one should only be missing the yoke if I'm not mistaken. The teal truck was missing the whole front section I think. It might be the other way around though lol.

Nice progress so far. Did you decide not to keep that hydroboost? I'd pull it an the pedal at least. Someone wanting an upgrade would buy that I'm sure, an that big sway bar is a upgrade for 1/2 ton guys.
Thanks man! I did keep the hydro boost so I could rebuild that one while I still drive my truck. I didn’t think about the sway bar in time though.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! I did keep the hydro boost so I could rebuild that one while I still drive my truck. I didn’t think about the sway bar in time though.

I haven't measured, but having both a 1500 and a 3500, that front sway bar hasn't caught my eye. I figured they were the same. Maybe I'll take a peek tomorrow when I have them in the same place at the same time if I remember.