6.5TD GMT400s.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alrighty, well i bought my old CCLB 6.5 back and noticed we really dont cover much in the diesel obs area, so i figured i would start a place for questions. anyone else running a 6.5?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill will have to make a profile there too then! my user name as always will be the same. dieselbombers.com also has a pretty large 6.2/6.5 page also. i would still rather have a cummins over the 6.5 but i dont mind the chevy diesel so it a pretty nice ride. the friend i sold it to put on a 4 inch exhaust, all the boost, egt, and trans guages, 98 motor ( old one locked up ) marine injectors, SSD ecm, and i belive but dont hold me to it a gm8 turbo. the turbo is the only thing im not 100% sure of but it gauges pressure at 18 psi. thats a little too much IMO for that motor so i run it real easy. he thought it had a rod knock and was sick of dumping money into it so i picked it up for 2 grand and it turned out to be the timing on the injection pump. it was to advanced so i turned it back a little and no more knock!

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Totally offtopic but I recently saw a c10 with a 6bt in it, look it up on mautofied. Friggin awesome.