6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, that's a tough call. Sizeable amount of $$$ too!

How set on doing the D-Max are you on this truck?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Man, that's a tough call. Sizeable amount of $$$ too!

How set on doing the D-Max are you on this truck?

Sorry missed the second part. I wouldn't say I'm dead set on the D-max. If I run across a wrecked truck for the right price, then it's a no brainer! But not something that I'm dead set on doing! Especially if I decide to sell! Lol!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, it is hard to say what your truck is worth. I guess in the end, it is what someone else is willing to pay for it. After all $10,000 is $10,000 rite.Like someone else posted, are you willing to start over with another project.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it were me, I would keep it. It's hard to come across a ccsb 2500, esp in the condition yours is in. Plus you've already put a lot of time into making it what you want. Just my opinion, which is biased because you have my dream truck pretty much lol.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
If it were me, I would keep it. It's hard to come across a ccsb 2500, esp in the condition yours is in. Plus you've already put a lot of time into making it what you want. Just my opinion, which is biased because you have my dream truck pretty much lol.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I'll sell it to you! Lol!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Man, it is hard to say what your truck is worth. I guess in the end, it is what someone else is willing to pay for it. After all $10,000 is $10,000 rite.Like someone else posted, are you willing to start over with another project.

That's just it. I'm trying to get away from the projects for now. 3 boys don't leave much time for that. I wanna buy me a nice truck with no issues that I have to worry about for a while. But then again I just about have all the kinks out of this one!

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's just it. I'm trying to get away from the projects for now. 3 boys don't leave much time for that. I wanna buy me a nice truck with no issues that I have to worry about for a while. But then again I just about have all the kinks out of this one!

LOL - I am in the same boat as you - young family no time... I have done a lot of work to this thing but in the end its still a 20 year old truck with 220k on it so won't stay problem free. Every time I convince myself I should sell it, the sticker shock of a new one makes me go cold. So around and around I go... Let us know what you decide to do - maybe I'll follow your lead :) Some young kid offered me $5k for it awhile back - I told him I'd set fire to it before I sold it to him for that. I sure hope that's not all it is worth on the current market...

Last edited: