6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's one of the major reasons I like the torque tow cams and turbo cams. Pretty easy to tune and get usable power out of them without having to spin them to 6500rpms or having to run a higher stall.

With the isky cam in my 6.0 I'll still spin it to 7200 (rev limiter) if I get in some nasty mud. If it start bogging it falls back into the power band and takes off again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
For Jay

Couldn't figure out how to insert this at the right point in the thread but I never liked the narrowed rear end either so I put 2” spacers to get the front and rear tracks to match. Older version of the truck but still with 20x10s. Matching the tracks really made a difference in the snow. Cheers

Last edited:

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I never have gotten around to the clean up! Now this damn pollen is everywhere! So I've left y'all hanging long enough! Photo bomb!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
More
Took these at the in-laws today. Had to cut grass there. Can you tell what kind of vehicles we like?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
FFS!!!
I NEED that stitching @Jay33089
I have a good friend whose daughter does embroidery. I found a pic online and she digitized it, and embroidered it for me. Had to pay a $50 one time digitizing fee and $8 bucks a piece for the embroidery. So $82. I think it was worth it. I could probably hook you up if you want to go through the trouble of shipping whatever you want embroidered. Wouldn't charge you anything on my part. Just whatever shipping and she charges. I paid the $50, so you wouldn't have to pay that.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a good friend whose daughter does embroidery. I found a pic online and she digitized it, and embroidered it for me. Had to pay a $50 one time digitizing fee and $8 bucks a piece for the embroidery. So $82. I think it was worth it. I could probably hook you up if you want to go through the trouble of shipping whatever you want embroidered. Wouldn't charge you anything on my part. Just whatever shipping and she charges. I paid the $50, so you wouldn't have to pay that.

When the time comes
I will have to take you up on that good sir.
Thank you