6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Atleast you have the advantage of a full size rear seat with doors ha. I haul 3 kids with one still in a car seat in my 06 extended cab with 35s. The two oldest had just finished with booster seats when boom along comes the youngest and it's time to start over lol.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Why not throw the 315s on the burb? They might fit with a little crank and the body lift
I guess I could try. I've already put a 1.5" body lift on to do the hd front end. Haven't cranked any yet. I've got a set of factory Burb/Tahoe Z71 snowflake wheels. They may work with them since they're only 7" wide. Been thinking on cranking and some 2" spacers on the rear. Also thinking about finishing the build on this 6.0 that's in my way and putting it in the Burb! God I need to stop thinking! Lol! The Burb's gonna need a frontend overhaul before too long. Maybe I could just throw a 6" lift on it! :lol:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I guess I could try. I've already put a 1.5" body lift on to do the hd front end. Haven't cranked any yet. I've got a set of factory Burb/Tahoe Z71 snowflake wheels. They may work with them since they're only 7" wide. Been thinking on cranking and some 2" spacers on the rear. Also thinking about finishing the build on this 6.0 that's in my way and putting it in the Burb! God I need to stop thinking! Lol! The Burb's gonna need a frontend overhaul before too long. Maybe I could just throw a 6" lift on it! :lol:
**** i was just talkin about throwing tires on it but that works too lol.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like I said I think a lot! Lol!

but if we didn't think, then we would all be as boring & vanilla as a Yaris.

our problem is that we have champagne dreams w/ beer money, that is besides the lack of time & or space.

I currently have over 30 vehicles planned out in my mind, i'll never be able to do 10% of them in my life time.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

our problem is that we have champagne dreams w/ beer money, that is besides the lack of time & or space.

I currently have over 30 vehicles planned out in my mind, i'll never be able to do 10% of them in my life time.
Seems like jay has more of a burbon budget lol.

Dont get me wrong, stuff snowballs in my mind too, but damn its like an avalanche in here lol.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score

Amen to that!

Seems like jay has more of a burbon budget lol.

Dont get me wrong, stuff snowballs in my mind too, but damn its like an avalanche in here lol.

I wouldn't call it a bourbon budget! I barter and trade a lot! I know lots of people in my town that eat, sleep, and breath automobiles! Forest City used to be known as "Little Detroit"! The dealerships have thinned out, but the passion is still here! I'm fortunate enough to have a good job and my wife does as well. We don't have any car payments and our house payment is cheaper than most people's rent! Plus I keep a stash that she doesn't know about!:rocking:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Plus I keep a stash that she doesn't know about!:rocking:
Very important lol. My wife works part time, my rent isnt bad as i own my trailer, and i got 2 vehicle payments. But i make pretty good money, she keeps the house spotless and cooks great so it evens out lol. Once i get out of the trailer park ill probably have more to play with but until then i stash away as much as i can.

Last edited:

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Sorry guys didn't mean to leave you hanging! I've got a little done this week. Life's been crazy! I got the console in and the cd changer working along with the CD player in the dash with the stock tape player. I studied some wiring diagrams to figure this out. Seems our stock head units are a little more advanced than a thought. They use a serial data line to work out which slave device to use. Don't have pics of this yet as the inside is still a mess! Got my panels back for the door inserts. Now I have to cover them. Here's a taste!
You must be registered for see images attach
Alos got my tires swapped around and got the Hummer wheels on. I wasn't satisfied with any of the center cap choices I saw online. This is what I came up with. Looks like something the factory would've done IMO. It's a 400 cap. I cut it down to fit and painted it to match the silver in the wheels. What do you guys think. I really like it!
Sorry couldn't get a whole shot of the truck. To much stuff in the building behind me and it was raining outside!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf