6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
The guy says he still has them. But keeps giving me the run around about meeting up to get them. Maybe he's figured out what he's got. I'ma keep bugging him though!

If I would've known you wanted a set, I'da sold you mine.

I think @mybigwarwagon has a set for sale? The ones of the Blue Ox, or are those long gone now?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Well I worked a deal on those with the 315's on them! Got them for $250. The guy was asking $400. His wife wanted them gone and he for some reason thought the center caps were worth $50 a piece on eBay. So his wife talked him down to $300! I offered $250 and he could eBay the center caps! Anyway I got them to the house a few minutes ago! Tires have a good amount of tread left. I'm curious to see if these things are gonna work on my truck without rubbing. They are BFG All Terrain KO2's, 315/70/17. I like that the wheels are 8.5" wide. That'll take care of the rearend looking so narrow from the back! Had to haul them in the Burb! The truck is in a million pieces with all the wiring I'm doing for the "Silvernali" upgrades!
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Wow okay I am horrendously jealous now.
You're more than likely going to need to crank a hair and trim a little; but I could be wrong.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Wow okay I am horrendously jealous now.
You're more than likely going to need to crank a hair and trim a little; but I could be wrong.
No need to be jealous! It's taken me ten years to be able to do this! I've already cranked about 2.5". If they don't clear, I guess I could take the front air dam off. I ain't into cutting ****! Lol! I like the air dam though. The truck doesn't look finished without it to me. Take it off and wear the tires out then go down to 305's and put it back on maybe. Idk! I'll find out this evening!!

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jay, I gotta know how did you get the old harness out? I want to pull it to work on it in my house. It is still attached on the passenger side firewall and the transmission won't let go of the connector, so I'm going to cut it off since I'm using the 2004 transmission. Any help you can provide is awesome. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Jay, I gotta know how did you get the old harness out? I want to pull it to work on it in my house. It is still attached on the passenger side firewall and the transmission won't let go of the connector, so I'm going to cut it off since I'm using the 2004 transmission. Any help you can provide is awesome. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I didn't remove my harness from the truck. It was already routed pretty much how I liked it. Just layed it out over the engine and cut and spliced in what I needed. If your talking about the two connectors on the neutral safety switch; use a heat gun to warm them up. There's a silicone type grease or something in there that hardens over time. Use gloves and get it pretty hot and you should be able to wiggle it out. I've always done them this way with 100% success! That firewall connector is a PITA! One reason I didn't remove my harness. I've never gotten a straight answer on how to remove it!