4l60e angle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But for the record going higher to the floor increases the angle on the rear driveline and going back further does the same
Tilting both transfer and the tranny was close to the best / only option

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
your driveshafts dont appear to be 100% proper as is, so your kinda stuck either way. tilting trans can work but its a very very poor way of doing it. youll never have good driveline geometry that way.

the best/only option is cut that crossmember and modify it so it can go higher redo both driveshafts and itll be fine. the other way is a bandaid fix that isnt at all proper.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Appreciate the input Tyler
But a divorced transfercase behind a 4l60e isn't proper
A body lift isn't proper
35 inch tires isn't proper
A solid front axle isn't proper either
But we do what we can with that we got to :grd:
Thanks for all the help guys
This a truly valuable forum

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
all those things can be proper, everyone thinks im an ass for saying it but when i worked in driveline i was the guy who if one of the mega truck/crawler/monsterjam monster truck guys, one of hot rods where needing somethign one off or having issues id go with my sheet of rules and restrictions and spec everything out to make sure everything was as it should be yanno. 35s a BL solid axle and all that can be proper, anything can be properly done it just may not be how it came from factory. ive driven full tube chassis mud trucks that have better road manners than a DD but arent at all legal.