4l60e TQ and HP Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aidan Kesler

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The below video is a look at the B&M Pan installation - skip to 1:31:11...It shows my TH475 but the 4L60E version would be identical, process-wise. Check out similar videos for cooler installations on Youtube...Between my B&M pan segment and what is available out there, you should be able to answer the above questions for yourself. There's no way I or anyone else can since I/we would have to know what you consider an average Saturday afternoon job (one of my average such jobs is rebuilding a transmission or engine, which may be different than yours) and whether you think you can tackle those jobs by yourself (I don't see any reason why you couldn't unless you had some physical limitations but only you could know that information).

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I'll address the torque converter explanation in a separate post but will quote or mention you so you know I replied with it. It will be either later or tomorrow as I'm getting ready to finish up a transmission (taking my afternoon break atm).
Thank you, I appreciate your help.