411 swap questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Just wondering what style gauges the vehicles with the 411 ecm have. They don't by any chance have one with the information center on it? You can see where I am going here.

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you can make the Escalade D.I.C. work with the 0411. I sure hope so---I bought one and am going to see if I can make it work. I don't know when I will get around to it though.

Jeff

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Actually I'm not quite sure I can. I plan on doing it before this winter when I swap out my 60-Explode for a 80-E. I don't know though if I can program the 411 for Autotrac, 80-E, and 4WD. I already have the computer, I just need to get a harness and confirm that the swap will in fact work with my setup. I will be having Blackbear do the tunning for me so I am sure they can figure it out. Those guys are awesome!!! :rocking:

It's a good thing that I have cheap Walmart Wrangler Authority tires because I have a feeling I will go through a lot. Especially with zero torque management and a Yank TC!