4.3 haters.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I've heard some 4.3s that sound pretty decent at low RPMs. Almost to the point of sounding like a V8. But once you put your foot into it, there's no mistaking the true identity.

:word: My neighbor, an old shade tree mechanic, had a gen1 s10 with 4.3 at idle the damn thing almost sounded like my 5.7 but they all sound like **** once they hit a couple thousand RPMs

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mean i've got an s-10 with a 350, .30 over, 270h comp cam, and other comp goodies, headers, intake, vortec heads, holley street avenger carb, and i can only pull 14mpgs on the highway.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
u gota think some random person walks up man thats a good lookin truck,usually the first thing i hear after i say thank you is 350? everytime single time
then i fire it up and them flow 10s just scare em lol

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a sixxer is a sixxer i have met guys that say my v6 runs like a 350......hahaha none of them have beaten me i have nothing against 4.3s but come on if your worryed about gas mpgs get a honda its that simple

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesnt really bother me that people hate them. I just never really could understand why. I mean its still an obs. What more could you ask for.