4.10 vs 4.56

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank you, I belive I will end up going with those then. any Can someone post a link of what I would need? I checked that one website but didn't really find what I thought I would need.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You will want to get a master install kit and ring/pinion gear set. One for the 8.25" front ifs diff and one for the 9.5" 14 bolt rear diff.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you recomend this summit racing? with these type parts are most places identical in prices as well as quality?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Id recommend Summit I've bought from the3re quite a few times its a huge company and lots of different brands to choose from

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the average price for all this, it looks to be around 600? Does that sound right?

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
What is the average price for all this, it looks to be around 600? Does that sound right?

I have just north of $350 in mine for front and rear Yukon 4.56s, rebuild kits, and fluid.... I already told u where I buy from in my first post but summit prolly does have a lot more brands to choose from. Good luck.