3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Called the dealer - the haven’t even looked at it yet. They are backed up with transmission jobs and other customer back logs. They said hopefully within the next few days. I wish I would’ve just kept it at home. I could’ve done the lift shackle and sway bar install. Now I’ll have to scramble this weekend before I take it out next week for a couple of longer trips.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Called the dealer - the haven’t even looked at it yet. They are backed up with transmission jobs and other customer back logs. They said hopefully within the next few days. I wish I would’ve just kept it at home. I could’ve done the lift shackle and sway bar install. Now I’ll have to scramble this weekend before I take it out next week for a couple of longer trips.
This always makes me think of this.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oof, one of the worst jobs I ever saw was a customer who brought in his 200SX SEV6 (one of Nissan's most underrated and unknown cars). It'd burned up the alternator wiring and he took it to Pep Boys first. Their wiring repair was horrible! I spent a couple hours straightening out the wiring, and then sold the customer a timing belt - it was so close to skipping time and crashing the valves into the pistons. It was one of just a few customer cars that I lusted after.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the truck back. Goes down the road fine except for the input shaft play on the box. So you have to saw a little. Hopefully going to get that warrantied.

Brakes are better, but not great. You’ll stop fine, just have to have the pedal about half way down before there’s any real feel. If you press the pedal even slightly you will slow down too, but I don’t want to have to jam my foot so far to have any real feel. They said that was all they could do for it.

The issue: they got a lot of air out of the right front lines. I’m surprised that was it. I still think there is something else going on.

You must be registered for see images attach