3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it might be time for new weatherstripping. I recommend Precision brand, it can be purchased from Classic Parts in KC.
Some of these old fords I deal with at work, I’ve been stuffing vacuum line inside the weatherstripping bulb and that helps too.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front bumper installed tonight! Fitment is real nice. Also got the terrible exhaust mocked up. Just has to be out from under the truck and I’ll be pleased.
You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The old man is convinced I need a muffler or I’ll burn up my exhaust valves. Still a big believer in back pressure.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some ideas die really hard!

I could go along with burning the valves out if you were running short zoomies or no exhaust manifold/header at all...regularly.
Agreed. For now I’ve got 3” all the way out. The most restrictive part on it is the factory Y pipe. From there it’s about 4ft of 3” to a 90° with a 45° on that to get it out under the bed.
Tell him it's okay to be wrong...
We’ve had that talk many times :gr_grin: And he’s said the same thing to me. It works out well because we learn a lot from each other.

To appease him (and my ears) I will get a full exhaust in the spring. I will get a Flowmaster Super 10 because I’m white trash. I like dual side exits on the passenger side by the bumper like my ‘92 has but I’m not totally sure if I’ll be able to run 3” all the way over the axle. Haven’t thought about it too much.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The old man is convinced I need a muffler or I’ll burn up my exhaust valves. Still a big believer in back pressure.
Mine is still convinced he’ll DROP a valve if the engine doesn’t warm up…. I don’t even know where that comes from
I will get a Flowmaster Super 10 because I’m white trash.
:rotflmao:

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rear bumper is installed. Receiver tomorrow.

My driver’s caliper bleeder is LEAKING. It’s tight, but still seeps. I took it out, cleaned it, installed it, sprayed it all again, and blew it all off. So far it looks dry. We will see. I will get new bleeders just in case. It didn’t leak before I bled them the first time, and it for sure had fluid up against it. So I don’t know. If I need a new caliper, so be it. So tired of these junk parts.