3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up Russel braided stainless brake lines to replace all the rubber lines. They will be here this week. Got my fittings and NiCopp lines, too. Next weekend I’ll get them done.
I also got the Russell braided lines, they look like they’re well built. Will also be using Nicopp lines for brake and fuel, accept for the two on the rear axle, I ordered the stainless version from inlinetube. Should be here tomorrow.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also got the Russell braided lines, they look like they’re well built. Will also be using Nicopp lines for brake and fuel, accept for the two on the rear axle, I ordered the stainless version from inlinetube. Should be here tomorrow.
That’s pretty much how mine will be now. I had full stainless from Lines To Go but they wouldn’t seal up worth a damn from the ABS to the rear drop hose so I replaced with NiCopp.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. I need to figure out a bump stop for this. I already spit-balled in SNCTMPL’s thread.

Drill hole in notch, weld washer/nut to the notch then thread in my bump stop? Any other idea for fastening these to the notch? I’m worried that welding that dinky nut to the frame will come off if I ever bottom out.

What about welding a plate to the notch that is L shaped and bolting the bump stop to that? Something like this. Should be easy enough to fab and brace. My friend Brad could have this whipped up pretty quick and welded on even faster.

Attachments

• IMG_8467.jpeg
    IMG_8467.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could do a bracket like that and then something like these that @Caman96 found.

Or some Timbren’s like this.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score