3/4 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
with a .5" spacer doesn't hit at full wheel turn
Wow; even a 1/4" slip-on spacer makes me nervous. How much thread engagement you got left with 1/2"? Replaced with longer studs?

Oh I bet it does, but at my age I hate to see tire spin..... all I can see is $$$ signs lol
Well you don't HAVE to mash the pedal! I can hose-clamp a wood block underneath it if you like. :gr_grin:

Richard

CodeRed26

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow; even a 1/4" slip-on spacer makes me nervous. How much thread engagement you got left with 1/2"? Replaced with longer studs?
its all dependant on the thickness of the rim the old steelies I have atleast 3/4 if not more with the eagles alloys which are super thick its like 1/2"

wally

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I did a little more up close and personal with my truck this weekend (swapping for braided brake line) what I have is a wore out hack job. Ass end is two leafs with added helpers Lmfao . The driver side front lower controll arm at rest is laying on the bump stop almost so yeah no wonder it rides like . My question is if I use a drop spindle did the factory make a half ton tubular lca to solve the clearence with15 inch rims

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe so and why would you want to replace the lca instead of just trimming it? Believe me it will be just fine trimmed to fit the 15" wheels

wally

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talked to local inspection station man said no go on trimming :-( it really does not bother me to trim I just don't want to play the inspection game . I hunted high and low for my super sport rims and I really don't want to lose them but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too