2wd Leveling Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockcrusher

Reaction score
I also want to level my '89 C2500 LD with 2" Daystar coil spacers. I have a couple questions though. Will the front end still be able to be properly aligned? Will 2" shock extensions work okay in conjunction with the spring spacers? How big a tire can I run with these spacers? Daystar say 265/70/16 will work but that size is about the same height (about 30" tall) as the stock size, only wider. I'd really like to run something around 31" tall.

HDFLHRS

Reaction score
So is your truck 6 lug or 8 lug. Fabtech does sell spindles for 8 lug trucks but they are expensive. Rough country and Canuck Motorsports sell spindles that will work with the 6 lug.

My truck is 6 lug. I am not looking to put huge tires or anything like that on it. I measured the truck today and I only need 2" of lift in the front to level it. This is a weekend "farm truck" so I'm trying not to sink a bunch of coin into leveling it.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just saying messing with coils is a major pain spindles are literally so simple! with that said i have less than 500 in my 4" spindle lift. shop smart and get what you need not what they say you need. i did coil spacers and i paid 300 to have them installed cause noone wants too and they are almost scary to do. after paying all that and saving yourself the trouble you could just buy the spindles and be done with it in one afternoon and have so much ground clearance with a much better ride. spindles ride like stock while coils are rough and hard to align

Rockcrusher

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. My truck is a beater. I need new tires and since I plan getting a front end alignment I figured on leveling the truck. I'm a mechanic so installing the spacers myself is easy enough for me.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also want to level my '89 C2500 LD with 2" Daystar coil spacers. I have a couple questions though. Will the front end still be able to be properly aligned? Will 2" shock extensions work okay in conjunction with the spring spacers? How big a tire can I run with these spacers? Daystar say 265/70/16 will work but that size is about the same height (about 30" tall) as the stock size, only wider. I'd really like to run something around 31" tall.

It's not going to align well but you can run 31x10.5r15

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help to I would like to level my truck I have a 94 ext cab silverado just want it level lol no angle any help would e great thank u :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
2wd I'm guessing? A 2" lift coil spring or a 2" coil spring spacer should level you. You can measure front/rear fender height measurements to show you exactly how much you need to be level.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

I ran 31x10.5's on 15x8, while my truck was lowered in the rear 2"s, zero rubbing.

You must be registered for see images