2WD 8 Lug Spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkduff

Reaction score
Hey OBS brothers and sisters. Long time reader, just recently signed up. I bought some 4.5" lift spindles for my '95 c2500 from spindle-source on Ebay. I just have a few questions for the people who are running them.

1. Do they push the front out, do i need to run spacers on the back to even out the track width?

2. Do i need extended brake lines? If so, can you help me out with a part #. Do i need them for front and back?

3. Im going with the 3" block in the back. That will give me a 1" rake. What shocks are ya'll running?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im putting all the parts together and putting everything on the week of July 17th.

Here is how it sits now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks, Keith

Reaction score
any chance u still post on here and got all your parts installed? This is what im looking to do also and just wondered how it all went and if u liked the spindles?

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
1. They will push your wheel out about 1.5 inches but I've found that you should use a 2" wheel spacer in the rear to make things look equal.

2. I didn't need extended brake lines, I just cut the frame mount and had plenty of slack to use up front. Rears are untouched using a block method.

3. Rough Country are the shocks I used for mine because they came with the kit. But I know Rancho makes a set and I'm sure others have too.

Keep in mind I'm just a 1500 so this could be different for you, but in my experience it's about the same.

Reaction score
1. They will push your wheel out about 1.5 inches but I've found that you should use a 2" wheel spacer in the rear to make things look equal.

2. I didn't need extended brake lines, I just cut the frame mount and had plenty of slack to use up front. Rears are untouched using a block method.

3. Rough Country are the shocks I used for mine because they came with the kit. But I know Rancho makes a set and I'm sure others have too.

Keep in mind I'm just a 1500 so this could be different for you, but in my experience it's about the same.
Thanks man I appreciate the reply