2wd 3/4 ton 6.5 diesel lift!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

technically they were, i actually got the last set produced for 3yrs, but the demand got big enough again and fabtech started making them again which is good because if i ever have a wreck or anything happens i can get replacements instead of being screwed.

That's a sexy truck! how much lift you think you got overall? I like that stance! I'm probably gonna try to get those.

how big of tires could i run with just spacers up front to level it?

do you mean like the 4.5" plus however much the tires gave me?
i had those wheels and tires on my c2500 suburban stock but they rubbed frame and swaybar at full lock
a 285 should clear with just spacers.
You must be registered for see images

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So with a 3" spacer I should be able to clear 285/75/16's? tires will probably BfGoodrich A/T and i've heard they're actually kinda small for the measurement

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
It'll probably be hard to get the alignment right with 3" spacers. Your best bet is going to be to save up for the spindles.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll probably be hard to get the alignment right with 3" spacers. Your best bet is going to be to save up for the spindles.

this!! and get 3" springs not spacers but you'll need after-market uppers, which there are none, so 2" is as big as you can go on spacers and still be able to align.

im currently working on modding the 1/2ton fabtech uppers i have to work on 3/4 ton's.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Take anything a K1500 or C1500 owner has to say about wheel/tire fitment and lift compatibility with a grain of salt. Your truck has a different frame, suspension, brakes, and wheels than a 1500 and many helpful 1500 owners simply don't fully realize how much this impacts part choices for the HD trucks. Your stock ride height is much higher than a C1500, so if you a add a 3" body lift, expect it to be higher than most body lift pics you see on these forums.

My stock fender height when I purchased my C2500 was 35" in the front and 37.5" in the rear. Now with the 3" body lift, I'm at 38" in the front and 40.5" in the rear (on stock 8 lug wheels and tires). There is a great coil spacer made by Daystar that I plan to install (check Amazon), that offers 1.5" of lift in the front for our trucks. This will bring me to 39.5" in the front, 40.5" in the rear (close enough to level for my taste)

With these fender heights I should have no problem fitting 33-35" tires in the near future

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take anything a K1500 or C1500 owner has to say about wheel/tire fitment and lift compatibility with a grain of salt. Your truck has a different frame, suspension, brakes, and wheels than a 1500 and many helpful 1500 owners simply don't fully realize how much this impacts part choices for the HD trucks. Your stock ride height is much higher than a C1500, so if you a add a 3" body lift, expect it to be higher than most body lift pics you see on these forums.

My stock fender height when I purchased my C2500 was 35" in the front and 37.5" in the rear. Now with the 3" body lift, I'm at 38" in the front and 40.5" in the rear (on stock 8 lug wheels and tires). There is a great coil spacer made by Daystar that I plan to install (check Amazon), that offers 1.5" of lift in the front for our trucks. This will bring me to 39.5" in the front, 40.5" in the rear (close enough to level for my taste)

With these fender heights I should have no problem fitting 33-35" tires in the near future

Do you possibly have a link to the body lift you're getting?