2015 GMC Canyon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: 2.8 liter diesel you say? :think: might be with looking into around the '17 model year after they get the bugs worked out...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im with you, but ill be the bad guy and say i like the 2015 Fords...

You must be registered for see images attach

That's not so bad, but what's with the bar sticking into the headlights? Looks like an after thought to me. GM did it with the new suburbans an it looks weird on them to.

An when did Ford hire the Toyota design team?

The aluminum body construction would worry me too....

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Kinda reviving this thread. I finally got to take a look at both trucks in person, here are some photos of the Canyon and Colorado.

You must be registered for see images

Here's the Canyon, my favorite one of the two

And here's a video going over the outside of the Colorado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW17VN251g0&list=UU2XJbSbRFm-55XG8iLBXURQ

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far what I'm seeing is that these trucks are severely over priced. I like the canyon, but not enough to pay the same as a full size. Add the diesel into the mix and you have one expensive fvckin baby sierra

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I don't like the slanty headlights on the Chevy. I think the GMC is the better looking of the two, but I don't like the upswept door/window line in the back. The Ford looks like they're purposely trying to be different and coming up with weird instead. The headlights are funky looking.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The canyon is getting some looks from the traverse to me..id have to see then both in person to decide my fav...I like them though..what's the engine specs and options?

Live action!!
I meant Colorado

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I took a look at one over the weekend. I have to say it's nice, but, it's almost the same price as a full size truck, plus it looks a lot like a Toyota.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, I seen the Colorado today, I don't like it one bit! Why didn't they match it to the Silverady.... like they did with the Canyon. I never liked little trucks, s10s, canyons etc ... but these are getting worse in my opinion. I do like the f150 over these ... sorry guys ..