2015 GMC Canyon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ok, the Ford isn't liked so much, but another new truck was also unveiled recently, the 2015 GMC Canyon. We've seen the Colorado (probably a thread somewhere aboutu it), but this one is finally unveiled. Let's do photos, then I'll share my thoughts.

You must be registered for see images

Alright, there's that. And here's my opinion!

It looks like a mini Sierra, they almost have the EXACT same look, which I think is what a midsize truck needs. I was a fan of the S10/Sonoma, the previous-Gen Colorado and Canyon were ok, but this one is awesome! I prefer the Silverado over the Sierra in most cases, but I definitely like this Canyon over the Colorado. And the best part is, as with the Colorado, it is getting a mini Duramax!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
what a midsize truck needs. I was a fan of the S10/Sonoma, the previous-Gen Colorado and Canyon were ok, but this one is awesome! I prefer the Silverado over the Sierra in most cases, but I definitely like this Canyon over the Colorado. And the best part is, as with the Colorado, it is getting a mini Duramax!

This right here^^^ my thoughts exactly...

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thing is sweet. And it looks identical but I bet the price tag will be much more affordable... that's what I like lol

Sent from my HTC One X

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im digging it. which i like the new sierra better than the silverado. but i like the colorado better than this. going from memory though so it might be a little fuzzy a side by side of the 2 would clears that up though. and i am loving that they are getting diesels...finally lol.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Looks much better than the new Colorado, but I think the way the window line slopes up at the back of the cab is too..."euro".

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'll be the odd man out I guess, pretty much all the new GM's leave me with the "meh" feeling.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I'll be the odd man out I guess, pretty much all the new GM's leave me with the "meh" feeling.

Im with you, but ill be the bad guy and say i like the 2015 Fords...

You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Im with you, but ill be the bad guy and say i like the 2015 Fords...

A bit better, but still meh.

The brand new stuff just kind of leaves me flat.

They are far more capable than any of our old hacks, but just meh styling wise.

I guess I'm just too old....