2010 18" Jeep wheels PROBLEM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kawikid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a pair of these wheels the wheels went on fine in the back, but when I try and put them on in the front I can't even get the bolts through the holes on the wheel. The end of the hub gets in the way of putting on the tire, It seems like wheel spacers would be the only easy option to this problem. I was thinking about taking a grinder to the back of the wheel to make the hole in the center of wheel bigger for the hub but wouldn't that throw it off balance, to where you couldn't re-balance it? Any input to this is appreciated. thanks

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It depends on how far from going on it is. S10 guys will use a router to make the hole bigger so they can put ZQ8 wheels on a first gen.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can buy wheel adaptors (spacers) that bolt on, or you can take the wheel to a machine shop and have them bore them out.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wheel adaptors at this point may be a good option, but I would definitely take them in and have them professionally machined.

92gmcshorty

Reaction score
the adapters will be ok for street use, but i would NOT off road on adapters!!!!!!! it will be your weak point!!! the offset on factory jeep wheels are not right for a full size chevy even though they might fit. have em machined, but you might regret this down the road. ive been a wheel and tire guy for 15+ years. all im saying is be carfull.