2000 Silverado Classic 2500 CCSB 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dr_goodwrench66

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been searching for this truck for 10 years. Always wanted a CCSB 454 GMT-400. But it had to be black or red in color. Well, I finally found one. A rollover. Damage wasn't bad at all considering it was rolled...But all the glass excluding the back window were blown out. The owner at the time bought it back from the insurance company with intentions or rebuilding it, but never got to it. So the truck sat outside with no windows. For almost 2 years! I bought it for $500.00. It needed a complete interior as it was full of mold and mildew. I spent over a year looking for a donor truck, and ended up with a 97 Suburban that was the exact same color. Sad to say, I don't have much before pics as they were on an older compy when the hard drive crapped out. But here are some pics of the progress. Thought you guys would enjoy...

The damage is on the passenger side, and of course I only have pics of the drivers side after my hard drive fubu...

dr_goodwrench66

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 60/40 bench I removed. You can see how rough the inside was.
You must be registered for see images attach

Soaked carpet. Rotten RF floor pan from plugged EVAP core drain. Buckled cab from roll over.

dr_goodwrench66

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are the donor parts!