1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
10 bolt

:run:

Say what you want about the 10 bolt but I have had one in both my sierra and my burban. That's 7 years of driving without a single problem and I beat the ever living hell out of my sierra. I had planned on a 14bolt when it blew but when I sold it with 180k all bagged out and ready for the scapper it had the original rear end in it. Never even changed the fluid.

1badgmc, I am loving that burban. Pretty much the exact stance I want for my burb.

Do you remember the member who polished his stock 2by rims? Dev maybe? Might be a cheap use for your old rims.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just thinking about that the other day when I was looking at the alloys leaning up against my shop. :lol: Maybe someday. I'm lazy.

I'd like to find myself a matching chrome SS/Sport wheel for cheap so I can have a matching spare.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I know how that goes, if I can find a solid winter beater this summer I am gonna try to polish my burb rims. I can't make them look any worse, WI winters and wheel weights are death for rims.

We could always rob a bank and buy truck parts while we are laying low, just throwing that out there.

edit: found it
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I know how that goes, if I can find a solid winter beater this summer I am gonna try to polish my burb rims. I can't make them look any worse, WI winters and wheel weights are death for rims.

That's another problem I have. Mine still have tires mounted on them, so I still have weights on them.

We could always rob a bank and buy truck parts while we are laying low, just throwing that out there.

If only I could get away with it...

I honestly don't recall that truck. I do remember an RGV member (I think) with polished wheels, though. It was a green truck.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

That sure changes the look of those wheel's!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The polished wheels look good the cowl is huge.
I was reading an article on a 10 bolt build in st a few months ago. they can be built pretty damn stout. the only time I ever had any probs with a 10 bolt was when I was running 35s on my lifted oobs

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah. I hear ya. It's barely even been driven for the last year. My wife has been driving another car. Since it's really not a main driver anymore, I WANT to do more. It needs to go lower.