1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did they make Yukon XL Denalis in 99-00, because that would be an awesome project for that yuk.

The OBS was a Suburban for both Chevy and GMC, so there was no such thing as a '99 Yukon XL. The Yukon XL began in '00 with the NBS and there was a Denali version that year.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh the ideas! Thanks 1bad, looking like more ***** to do with my tax money. Question: Are the lights in the factory radio replaceable?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh the ideas! Thanks 1bad, looking like more ***** to do with my tax money. Question: Are the lights in the factory radio replaceable?

:lol: You're welcome.

You can replace the radio lights, but it's more involved than just pulling a bulb and replacing it with drop-in LEDs. I've never done it, so I don't really know exactly what it entails.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust me, I don't want to replace them just for fun. Half of them are burned out and seeing what I'm pressing while going down the highway on a dark night is not especially fun, not to mention that I like everything to work!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Half the lights were out in my stock radio too and I was seriously contemplating putting LEDs in it, but I took the easy way out and went with the new Alpine head unit instead. :lol: